How not to die' How not to die'

heheh

Pretty good, made me chuckle.
I loved the canibal one, stealing his heart!

Oh and props for the portal reference XD

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Huge dissapointment

Visually, Waterlollies is, as usual with your work, amazing.
The sounds are definatly vastly better than previous Brackenwood installments
The hype about Waterlollies was also definatly much bigger.
But unfortunatly It's just not as interesting as Littlefoot or The Yuyu. After all the delays and comments you made about parts A and B being releaseable without C I expected an epic tale with a thick plot and unexpected twists.... but they just weren't there. It felt short, very short. We see barely any of the loveable action that makes Bitey such an enjoyable character, having Bitey on a low is OK, but a whole animation where he's on a low is dissapointing.
Don't get me wrong, you are THE best flash artist there is, but your plots need work. Hopefully this is an issue that will be resolved with the Brackenwood movie (If it goes to cinema I will go 100 times, and If it goes stright to DVD I'll buy 20 copies)
Keep up the amazing work!

chluaid responds:

Thanks for the review and I agree with you on the pacing of this one. In this story the challenge was to negate Bitey's advantage (speed) yet quicken the pace for the climax. As we can see, the two kinda cancel each other out and in hindsight (from my hospital bed) I see that I could have made a much stronger ending.

I'll take this movie as a lesson learned in story writing.. the next one will be an improvement, storywise :)
Thanks again.

Madness HalfLife 2 Madness HalfLife 2

great drawing!

This is good, if you could get one of the HL2 tracks that has a fast beat then you could do a proper HL2 madness and it would go down well.
how long did this take? with only a little bit more effort+ a lot more time you could make a propper one.
go for it! I'm behind you on this one

Health Reminder Health Reminder

And again..

Another quality pice of work.
well done!

Monkey Island Flash Movie Monkey Island Flash Movie

great :)

truely epic
well done indeed XD
however perhaps just a teeeensy bit less scribbly in style?

-The BlueGreen Collab- -The BlueGreen Collab-

zzzzz

This was thwarted by a severely bad choice of song. the song had no drive, it was just some guy almost saying "you're anti-social" over and over
The animation (for the most part) was reasonably good
however
the only one i enjoyed was the noodles one

Hats off to the Zebras Hats off to the Zebras

WOO

woo Bll Bailey!
Indeed! hats off to the zebras! (and others)

WAR-HEART responds:

sounds like you like it

why 2/10

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

hehe

and YOU just say wow? i think thats our word as the audience

well done!

Frame by Frame Fever Frame by Frame Fever

ummm

pretty nice, perhaps youshould say its a loop?
its not too short, you just need more detail, perhaps if the lines were less messy?
keep at them because you WILL improve

360 - Console Wars 360 - Console Wars

woo

what a brilliant idea! unfortunatly the graphics aren't brill, but the funny idea makes up for it.
this trailer has great music what is it?

Black-Fox5 responds: